P&C have contacted us in 2010, because they would like to have the assistance of a wedding planner in Portugal.
P&C were looking for getting married in Lisbon area in September 2012. They were looking for a wedding venue with beautiful gardens for having an outdoor ceremony and cocktail.
We have suggested some venues in Lisbon area, specially in Cascais and in Sintra.
On their 1st visit to Portugal for planning the wedding, we took this couple on a visit for seeing 4 different venues, and on the end of the day, they considered that Sintra region and this venue were the right place for their wedding.
We have been in contact with the couple for more than a year and half, in order to organise everything. We had several meetings online via skype and we have arranged:
– menu, flowers and decoration for the wedding venue in Sintra region;
– wedding cake;
– bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquet, buttonholes for the Groom and Groomsmen;
– symbolic blessing / ceremony;
– saxophonist for the wedding ceremony and cocktail;
– DJ, Sound and Ligthing System;
– transportation for Bride & Groom and their guests (coaches for the guests)
– accommodation in Cascais & Estoril;
– surprise with LED balloons in the evening, after cutting the wedding cake in the garden.
– rehearsal dinner in Cascais.
It was a pleasure for us to be part of their beautiful wedding in Sintra 🙂
Please give a look to pictures of P&C’s wedding in the following link:
www.pedrovilela.pt/2012/11/08/carinapaul-wedding/ – Pictures from Pedro Vilela’s photographer.